Australia is an amazing country with endless opportunities for international students. Australia has something for everyone, from its beautiful natural beauty to its rich culture to its vibrant cities. These are the top things you can do as an international student in Australia:
1. Visit the Great Barrier Reef –
- The Great Barrier Reef is one the most famous natural wonders in the world and it’s right off Australia’s coast.
- You can experience the reef in many different ways, including snorkeling, diving and even taking a boat tour. Or just looking up from a helicopter.
- It is home to an amazing array of marine life including colorful fish, corals, and other sea creatures. This reef is a must-see for international students.
2. Explore the Outback –
- The Outback is Australia’s rugged interior. It’s home of some of the most stunning and unique landscapes in the entire world.
- The Outback is an ideal destination for international students, whether you are looking to hike, camp, or simply enjoy a scenic drive.
- The red desert sands and rugged mountain ranges will be on display, as well as vast open spaces, which make Australia such an amazing country.
3. Sydney –
- Sydney is Australia’s largest city and home to many iconic landmarks like the Sydney Opera House or the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You can find something for everyone in Sydney.
- Sydney is a wonderful place for international students to enjoy great shopping and entertainment.
4. Participate in a sporting event –
- Australians love their sport and there are many sporting events throughout the year.
- You can see the best athletes from around the world, whether you are into cricket or football.
- A sporting event is an excellent way to get to know Australian culture and make new friends.
5. Find out more about Aboriginal culture –
- Australia has a fascinating and long history. One of the best ways you can learn more about Australia’s past is to explore its Indigenous culture.
- You can learn a lot about the Aboriginal way life by visiting cultural centers, participating in cultural festivals, or taking part in traditional activities.
Read Also: Best Things To Do In Australia As An International Student
- The opportunity to learn more about the Aboriginal culture and history, as well as gain a better understanding of the country’s present and future.
6. Visit the Gold Coast –
- The Gold Coast, located in Queensland, is a popular tourist spot. It’s well-known for its stunning beaches, theme parks and vibrant nightlife.
- The Gold Coast offers something for everyone, whether you are looking to sunbathe or surf, and it is also home to the Gold Coast Surf School.
- The Gold Coast is a wonderful place for international students to enjoy great shopping and entertainment.
7. Visit Melbourne –
- Melbourne is Australia’s second-largest metropolis. It is known for its vibrant culture and diverse neighborhoods as well as world-class entertainment and dining.
- Melbourne offers something for everyone, whether you are interested in museums, parks, gardens, or simply enjoying the nightlife.
- Melbourne is a great city for international students, with many great cafes and restaurants.
8. Go to the Gold Coast –
- This region is located in Queensland. The Gold Coast is well-known for its stunning beaches and lush hinterland.
- Surf the waves, visit the parks and explore the many parklands and botanic garden.
9. Explore the Fraser Coast –
- Queensland’s region. Many natural attractions can be found along the Fraser Coast, including Fraser Island which is the largest sand island in the world, and Great Sandy National Park.
10. There are many hiking trails available –
To make the most out of Vienna, we recommend hiking trails. Kahlenberg is one of the most popular hiking trails in Vienna. The 11-kilometer hike takes you around Kahlenberg, Vienna’s most famous hill. The climb uphill is strenuous, but the breathtaking view of Vienna will make it worth it. Urbane-Gemandebau Wandeweg offers another option. This route is the shortest for hiking, and it offers the best social housing in Europe. These trails are recommended along with those we’ve already mentioned.
- Laaer Berg
11. Visit Museums –
Austria’s capital has more than 100 museums and galleries to satisfy your cultural cravings. The best museums in Vienna offer a glimpse into everything, from human history and art to modern culture. The Albertina museum and Museum of Applied Arts, (MAK), Leopold Museum and the Art History Museum are must-sees for art lovers. There are many history museums available for those who love to explore old times. The Natural History Museum is the best museum for exploring the history of the Earth. It houses 20 million exhibits that allow you to experience its history.
All museums in Vienna offer discounts for students. Some museums also have free admission on the first Sunday of every month. Some museums are also free to enter, including the District museums, Money Museum and Kunsthalle in Museumsquartier.
12. Meet new friends at Museumquortier (MQ) –
Don’t worry if bars and clubs aren’t your cup of tea. You can always go out with friends to grab a drink and enjoy a great open-air spot for chilling. Museumsquartier (MQ) is one of these spots. MQ is a touristic and cultural place during the day. However, in the evening it becomes a great spot to meet up with friends. If you’re a newcomer to the city, it might be a great place to meet people.
Are you planning to study in Australia ? These are the things you can do in Australia while studying, So what are you waiting for Enroll yourself in Envision overseas.